20-30 rubber band pull aparts
The following factors increase cortisol:
- intensiveness: how hard you push each set
- psychological stress
- neurological demand (eg. complex exercises, circuit training, …)
Increase only 2 factors, and decrease the others.
De-load the highest factor you have when overtraining.
- Ozone, H2O2
- Starving what they eat – glucose
- Lowering stress (stress can activate dormant viruses!)
- Upgrade the immune system (probiotics, vitamine D, IF, …)
- Herbs (turmeric, oregano, broccoli, sprouts, garlic, onions)
Common sources of MSG:
- fast foods
- Chinese food
- ramen noodles
- deli meat
- cottage cheese
Also avoid modified starch or modified corn starch.