Lying back extension
- 30 seconds Child’s Pose with External Rotation
- 30 seconds per side Half Kneeling Hip and Quad Stretch
- 30 seconds Alternating Pigeon Pose
- 30 seconds Scapular Wall Hold
- 30 seconds Sit Thru to Thoracic Bridge
- a towel with a plate
- a gym bag filled with books and bottles
- door frame
Do it every day. Thanks, Jeff!
- Regular exercise (both resistance training and aerobic exercise)
- Intermittent fasting (18 – 48 hours)
- Cold / hot therapy
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Green tea
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Mushrooms (shiitake, oyster)
20-30 rubber band pull aparts
The following factors increase cortisol:
- intensiveness: how hard you push each set
- psychological stress
- neurological demand (eg. complex exercises, circuit training, …)
Increase only 2 factors, and decrease the others.
De-load the highest factor you have when overtraining.