Do This EVERY Day | NO More Low Back Pain! (30 SECS)
A very interesting presentation from Jason Fung about Therapeutic Option for Weight Loss. He also mentions that some elite athletes, fighters fast. And they feel better and sharper. They are hungry wolves, not a lion that just ate.
Do each variation to failure, and rest with a V-sit hold in between until you are ready for the next exercise.
- Upper chest: knee push away OR prowler push away OR decline pushup
- Middle chest: standard pushup OR archer pushup
- Lower chest: incline pushup OR planch pushup OR hindu pushup
- Adduction: twisting pushup OR banded crossover pushup
- Explosive: knee plyo pushup OR plyo hand release pushup
Rest 3-5 mins, then repeat 1-2 times more.
- regular exercise
- intermittent fasting (20:4)
- raw vegetables
- iron supplements
- vegetable oils (corn, soy, …)
- frequent meals
- trans fats
- 20 side to side jump squats
- 20 sumo walks
- 10 curtsy lunges (each leg)
- 12 box jumps
- 20 alternating toe taps (use a bench or box)
- 10 assisted pistol squats (each leg)
- 20 calf raises
- 5 back and forth lunges (each leg)
This is 1 round, do 4 total.
30 secs work, 15 secs rest
1. pushup with shoulder tap
2. side lunges with squat
3. mountain climber
4. kick ups
5. burpees (w/o pushup)
Rest 1 minute, and do 3 rounds.