- Ozone, H2O2
- Starving what they eat – glucose
- Lowering stress (stress can activate dormant viruses!)
- Upgrade the immune system (probiotics, vitamine D, IF, …)
- Herbs (turmeric, oregano, broccoli, sprouts, garlic, onions)
Common sources of MSG:
Also avoid modified starch or modified corn starch.
1. Consume Echinacea
2. Elderberry Syrup or Extract
3. Vitamin C (1000mg 5x day)
4. Garlic (capsules or cloves)
5. Oregano Oil/ Oil of Oregano (4-5 drops in water)
6. Zinc (100mg a day)
7. Apple Cider Vinegar (2 Tbsp in water 3x a day)
A very interesting presentation from Jason Fung about Therapeutic Option for Weight Loss. He also mentions that some elite athletes, fighters fast. And they feel better and sharper. They are hungry wolves, not a lion that just ate.